APAA 2021 has concluded. Registration has closed.
Virtual Registration Rates
|APAA / FICPI Australia / IPSANZ / IPTA Members||Accompanying Office Personnel||Observer|
Until Monday 25 October
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
The virtual registration fee entitles you to the following:
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to online networking sessions
APAA / FICPI Australia / IPSANZ / IPTA Member Fees
This registration type is strictly for members of APAA, the FICPI Australia Group, IPSANZ and IPTA. APAA members must enter their member number in order to register. If you do not know your member number, please contact APAA directly, here.
Accompanying Office Personnel (AOP)
AOPs must be registered as part of a member registration. These are limited to two (2) per member.
An attendee who does not hold a valid membership with APAA or FICPI Australia or IPSANZ or IPTA.
First time Observers will need to upload a sponsorship letter. Returning Observers that have attended previous APAA meetings will need to provide an Observer number. If you do not know your membership number, please contact APAA direct.
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Your registration will only be processed or confirmed if payment does accompany your form.
Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card. Please visit our secure website to register and book your accommodation in ‘real time’. Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘Conference by Arinex Pty Ltd’.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Meeting Managers at email@example.com.
Virtual Registration: On and before Friday 8 October 2021 will receive a 50% refund for cancellation. After Friday 8 October 2021 there will be no refund.
Face-to-Face Registration (no longer available): On and before Friday 8 October 2021 will receive a 50% refund for cancellation or conversion to virtual registration. After Friday 8 October 2021 there will be no refund if the Queensland state border is open to people from other states and territories at the start date of the meeting. After Friday 8 October 2021 there will be a 100% refund or conversion to virtual registration if the Queensland state border is closed to people from other states and territories at the start date of the meeting.
Arinex, nor the Host Organisation is not responsible for any mandatory quarantine fees, and travel and border responsibility rests with the individual arriving into Australia and/or Queensland.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Meeting timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Meeting Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Meeting Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Meeting for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Meeting and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Meeting Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Meeting and to facilitate your participation in the Meeting. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Meeting will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Meeting or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Meeting including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Meeting;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Meeting;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Meeting Managers, the Meeting host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Meeting (point 2) and any future organisers of the Meeting (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Meeting Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Meeting Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Meeting and take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
- Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Meeting or through the cancellation of the Meeting,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Meeting Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of APAA 2021 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove delegates from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.